We will ship your order using UPS with charges based on the weight of the shipped order and the area to which the package is being shipped. This is determined by the UPS software.
This policy is good for any order shipped within the continental United States. Note that express shipping or shipping to destinations outside the continental United States are subject to additional charges. Some shipments may require common carrier or a delivery service other than UPS. For any of these non-standard shipments, we use the carrier's shipping software to guarantee accuracy. Once the cost is determined, we will contact you to inform you of the price and give you the grand total of your order. Please remember that we make every effort to provide the most economical shipping possible.
If your order does not meet UPS shipping criteria, we will contact you to discuss your options.
We reserve the right to end or change these shipping policies at any time.
PLEASE NOTE: All sales made by this company will be in full compliance with the laws of the United States of America. EEC does not ship outside North America.
For exporters placing orders with EEC, all United States laws apply, and additional paperwork must be completed if those products are to be shipped to end users outside the United States.
EFFECTIVE - January 1, 2013
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- No returns will be accepted without a “Return Authorization” (RA) from EEC. Any returns sent via UPS or other common carrier, without prior written authorization, will not be accepted and will be sent back to customer at customer’s expense.
- New and unused products must be returned within 30 days of purchase or at the discretion of EEC.
- Items must be in original condition within date code and boxes must not be marked or damaged.
- Specially ordered items will be subject to vendor discretion and may be denied or subject to a re-stock fee.
- If an order is placed with a vendor and then cancelled and EEC cannot stop shipment from the vendor, customer will be subject to any re-stock fee or condition vendor imposes on EEC.
- Warranty Returns:
- All Warranty Returns must have written authorization from EEC before return can be made via, counter service or common freight carrier.
- Items must have warranty tag completed properly and attached to item.
- Customer must indicate on return tag specific reason for the return. “Defective Material” will not be accepted for the reason code.
- EEC will not be responsible for filling out the Warranty Return Tag (WRT).
- All Warranty Returns shall be subject to manufacturer’s date code policies. Any item past manufacturer’s date code policy may be denied.
- General Terms: EEC requests that when making any return or obtaining authorization please have the following information.
- Date of Purchase
- Sales Order Number & Invoice Number
- Customer PO Number
Your cooperation with this policy will allow us to process your returns and issue your credit or replacement more quickly and efficiently, Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.